Friday, August 17, 2012

Goodbye Bev!

Me and T Sax (one of my roomies) last night.

Last night we had our last party in the old apartment before the lease was up. It was completely empty because we've moved all our furniture into our new place so we had tons of room to set up a beer pong table.


We had SO much alcohol it was ridiculous! I started off with a mixed vodka drink, then played a game of beer pong (which I lost so I had to take a loser's shot), made another mixed drink, played another game of beer pong, took vodka body shots, and apparently took tequila shots. Needless to say I had alcohol poisoning and spent half the party in the bathroom throwing up (not one of my finest moments).

On the bright side it really made me realize how many great people I have in my life. So many people were concerned and I basically had a whole team of people taking care of me and making sure I was okay. It just made me feel really thankful and fortunate.

I was such a jerk to Hunter, the guy I've kind of been seeing. I invited him to our party but then when he got there (and I was already drunk) I completely ignored him. I literally didn't say 1 word to him. I was playing beer pong with another guy and according to my friends, when I made an outrageous shot that went in, I jumped up and straddled his waist. Then when I started getting sick Hunter watched over me for hours and even cleaned my vomit out of the sink (YUCK!), he carried me to the car and made sure someone got me home safe. Even though he was really upset with me he still stuck around to make sure I was okay. Is that not the sweetest thing ever?

When I woke up this morning and got filled in on what happened, I felt like the biggest ass ever. Who does that?! Needless to say I called and apologized to him. He still seems a little ticked but I think we'll be able to move past it.

My dating life is just all jumbly at the moment but I think that deserves a separate blog posting later.

For now all I can say is:
I am blessed with some truly amazing people in my life.
I have some issues to work on regarding alcohol.
I need to sort out my love life.


No comments:

Post a Comment